|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Job descriptionOur client, an international well-established insurance provider is seeking an experienced Life Claims Assessor - Retail to join their rapidly growing team. The position has come available from an internal promotion due to additional clients the company has acquired and looking to grow even further. Our client prides themselves on providing superior customer service and innovative solutions, and offers candidates a driven and motivated culture which focuses on employee recognition.
This opportunity would suit an individual with a passion for assessing claims to the highest possible standard whilst building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of claims in an efficient manner and actively engaging key stakeholders to ensure claims are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Calculate, process and authorize claim payments effetely adhering to team service levels
- Manage communication with clients relating to their claims and ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Complete all administrative tasks associate with the claim
- Act as the central point between internal and external stakeholders including attending peer review meetings, case conferences, providing direction to third party providers and ensure all services meet a high standard
- Cross check claims with your high attention to detail
- Maintain knowledge with regards to insurance legislation Code of Conduct
- Experience in a similar position working in income protection, life, and trauma in Retail or Direct insurance products
- Demonstrated capacity to build rapport and empathy with clients during their time of hardship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Degree or Diploma qualified highly desirable