|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Life Insurance AGILE Process Business Analyst
- 6 + Month Contract (high likely hood of extension)
- Excellent working culture and workplace
This ASX listed company has seen a sustained period of growth over the past couple of years. With several exciting programs now in the place, the need for an experienced business focused BA has come about to join their professional and growing team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in liaising between the business and technical teams. You will display excellent stakeholder engagement experience working on large transformation programs / projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate Ideation workshops with multiple stakeholders to conceptualise and articulate new ideas
- Use the Agile framework to facilitate Concept workshops to further articulate everything required for qualified initiatives’ business cases (scope, benefits, stakeholders, solution outline, cost outline, high level timeframe)
- Select the most appropriate technique to determine functional and non-functional business and technical requirements of approved initiatives
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into accurate user stories and process flows
- Ensure project scope and priorities are managed in collaboration with the Product Owner and project team
- Ensure requirements are traceable from requirements to solution design
- Work with members of the project team to ensure full coverage of Test Cases of all requirements Be an advocate for agile way of working and contribute to it by continuously improving the
- framework and the way in which a project delivers its work
- Learn from and share your knowledge and skillset with other team members interested Business Analysis to the mutual benefit of all
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Have Life Insurance Experience working in fast paced role
- Extensive experience working in end to end Agile environments
- Social, outgoing personality that works well in team environments.
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.