|Posted:||10 months ago|
Job descriptionIn this team of highly skilled Network Engineers you will be involved support planning, design, configuration, troubleshooting, implementation, security, operations, and management of current and future networks for large enterprise company.
- Deep understanding of the data center and IP networking including Layer 2 and Layer 3 architectures
- Hands on experience and understanding of configuring and troubleshooting switched networks with L2 protocols (STP, VLAN, Trunks and port-channels) and L3 protocols (BGP, OSPF, ECMP)
- Understanding of L1 data center infrastructure (optics, cabling)
- Review and configuration of load-balancers and firewalls
- Configure and troubleshooting large network- multiple datacenters and backbone with Juniper and Cisco switches and routers
- Good experience and understanding of IPv6
- Monitor and respond to network incidents, triage and resolve the problems
- Own the day to day network incidents/tickets and offer seamless and satisfactory experience to application leads
- Interface frequently with cross discipline support teams (Systems, Database, and Storage)
- Automate repetitive network operations tasks using python or any other scripting tool in collaboration with network engineering team
- Linux/Unix skills, Cloud/Virtualization experience a plus
- Service provider and or Enterprise lab/production network experience
- WAN, LAN knowledge, IP internetworking (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF expertise essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.