|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
A prominent government department is looking for a Part-Time Administrator to join their team for an initial 2 month contract based in the CBD office. They are looking for a candidate who can commit to Monday and Friday 8hr shifts.
- Providing support by processing orders, payment of invoices and generation of reports using SAP.
- Administrative support including electronic filing and records management, maintenance of official registers and documents, scanning and copying documents reception duties and preparing meeting papers and venues.
- Responding to general reception enquiries including providing accurate information and referring enquiries by telephone, email, online or face to face
- Provide high quality customer support to senior departmental officers, Ministers office staff and stakeholders.
- Managing the flow of information, correspondence and documents in the division using advanced TRIM tracking, word processing and database skills.
- Organising meetings for staff within the Directorate including booking of venues, travel and catering.
Due to the confidentiality of some of the documents and information all candidates who apply must have a current WWCC
- Experienced administrator with recent Government experience
- Must have a current Working With Child Check & a recent police check
- Systems experience of SAP & TRIM
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great customer service skills and experience
- Strong organisational and priortisting skills
- Proactive and positive approach to tasks
If you are actively seeking a new role and/ or immediately available and have the above outlined criteria, please hit "Apply Now!"