|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Payroll Officer
- $75K Package
- International Organisation
Are you looking to challenge yourself and progress your payroll skills for a large multinational innovative company?
We are recruiting a Payroll Officer to join a global leader in South Sydney / South of CBD. The company offers a career progression and the role sits in a friendly team of 5. You will find yourself assisting not only in payroll but immersing yourself in the company, environment and, meeting with the fantastic workforce.
This role will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Processing Australian and international payroll
- Manage and processing payroll of over 2000 employees fortnightly and monthly
- Interpretation and application of various awards
- Query resolution
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a full function payroll position
- Experience with awards
- Payroll Tax experience would be ideal
- Excel and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on (02) 9641 2422 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting “Payroll Officer South of CBD Sydney”.