|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Payroll System Analyst
- $75K + Super
- International Organisation
Are you looking for a challenging and investigative role? A global leader based in Sydney CBD are recruiting a Payroll System Analyst to join their finance function.
Set in a friendly and commercial environment, this company is looking for an individual with experience with HRIS/Payroll systems from a system administration background including but not limited too – updates, upgrades, testing, customisations and configuration as well as security setups.
The company offers a fantastic innovative culture and people based environment and will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Review of all changes or new functionality in HRIS/Payroll system
- Manage the upgrade process by ensuring all customisations remain that the system performs as should
- Ensure testing is completed entirely and any issues have been fixed
- Attend User group meetings
- Identify functionality that may mitigate risks within processes or mitigate errors being made
- Provide support to the payroll team with system functionality and training
- Proactively work on looking for system efficiencies and ways to mitigate risk within the HRIS/Payroll system
- Ensure all legislative changes to HRIS/Payroll system are implemented prior to statutory deadlines
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 96412422 or send your CV to email@example.com ; Quoting “Payroll System Analyst Sydney CBD”.