|Salary:||$450 a day including Super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Full time
- $450 a day including Super
- North Sydney
Working in collaborate, modern North Sydney Office, this is an varied and exciting role for an experienced Personal/Team Assistant who is looking to make this role their own. Working within the Marketing team supporting the Executive General Manager.
You will be assisting several General Managers and supporting their teams on a daily basis – managing their diaries, admin support and travel arrangements.
This is a fast paced role and the General Managers schedules can change at any time, so the following attributes are essential for you to succeed in this role:
- Prior experience supporting senior management in an administrative role
- The ability to show initiative and prioritize work accordingly
- Previous diary management experience
- Experience in using all Microsoft applications and Outlook
- Overseeing events and presentations when required
- The ability to manage a heavy workload
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst planning, coordinating and delivering projects
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Arrange travel for a number of staff and coordinate team members and meetings
- Manage expenses
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody with previous PA/Team admin experience to take the next step.
This is a fast paced role working in a dynamic team. This is a full time position starting within the next couple of weeks for a minimum of 6 months with the view to extend.
Please apply now!