|Salary:||$450 a day including Super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Full time
- $450 a day including Super
Working for a dynamic, collaborate modern North Sydney office, this is an exciting role for a pro-active and driven Personal Assistant. The primary role of the Personal Assistant is to be responsible for providing organisational and administrative support to the Executive General Manager and other Head Office team members, ensuring they have all the information they need to enable them to execute their roles efficiently.
Duties to include:
- Pro- actively manage diary and make and co-ordinate appointments, book rooms and notify attendees
- Organise and expedite the flow of work through the EGM office and initiate any follow up actions. Organise and maintain files of correspondence, and records, following up on pending matters.
- Additional clerical, administrative and general office duties as requested.
- Assist EGM with coordination of travel and expense reimbursement as required.
- Undertake and co-ordinate facilities planning and moves, general administrative tasks, e.g. filing, binding, setting up high-level meetings, reconciling AMEX accounts, following up on ad hoc tasks as directed.
- Under direction, prepare correspondence, reports and presentations to a high quality. Ensure any organisational and internal presentations are consistent with the relevant formats and content.
- Coordinate and review all content that is presented to external customers to ensure consistency with corporate messaging
- Ensure that all events for CS&A are coordinated, booked and appropriate for the intent of the event. Ensure that all customer events are coordinated and provide a professional feel appropriate to the customer and the event being held.
- This is a fast paced team, and requires someone who can be flexible and agile.
- The role is highly administrative and the main responsibility will be managing a very busy and complex diary
- The EGM has 6 GM's who report to them, so the wider team may require assistance from time to time
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement
- Previous experience in a similar PA role
This role is being offered on a 2 month temporary basis with the likelihood of extension.
Please apply now!