Join a Global Consultancy firm, who has a presence in over 80 countries. Culturally a people focused business where you part of a supportive organisation who support their staff offering Health and Well-being, Work Life Balance and Corporate offers and Discounts. Reporting into the Administration manager you are responsible for supporting two Heads of Department and their wider teams with project and PA duties.
Key skills/ responsibilities:
- Expense management
- Formatting proposals/tenders
- Monitor, organise & prioritise workflow
- Manage day-to-day operational office duties
- Ensuring Management System requirements are up to date and documented ready for audits.
- Ensure all members of the team have the resources and equipment to undertake their work
- Stakeholder engagement
- Resource plan and put initial development plan for Tenders and various projects.
- Previous PA experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Corporate discounts
- Health & Well-being programme
- Flexible working environment
- Strong development programme
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.