|Salary:||$80,000 + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- PA/Team Assistant role for Corporate Finance Team
- Sydney CBD | Onsite | Commencing in New Year
- $80,000 + Super
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, pro-active and driven Team Assistant Working for a leading global banking and financial service institution.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Sydney’s Global Investment Banks located in the CBD. This team requires dynamic, proactive and flexible Team Assistant with advanced MS Office skills to work alongside them to ensure the smooth running of their department.
You will be required to:
- Provide efficient, professional delivery of administrative and business support.
- Extensive diary management – scheduling meetings, managing correspondence and ensuring an effective use of banker’s time.
- Reconciliation of monthly expenses for the team in Concur ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Coordinating internal/external meetings with client/stakeholders – including liaising with EAs and arranging room bookings.
- Prepare presentations in PowerPoint – this is a key requirement to the position.
- Provide administrative support to the business management team.
- Prepare minutes to meetings, update actions and follow up with stakeholders.
- Business Continuity Management administration support.
- Provide administrative support on large projects (printing papers, following up with stake holders, booking meetings).
- Ad hoc requests.
- Previous experience in a Senior Assistant position
- Superior communication skills and ability to prioritise
- Efficient, organised and capable with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to push back
- Professional approach towards work environment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Follow links to apply or email your most recent cv to firstname.lastname@example.org