|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Are you looking for a progressive role? Seeking mentorship towards CPA / CA? A leader in the Manufacturing industry is looking for an enthusiastic, high achiever to join their finance function.
Set in a friendly and commercial environment, this company is looking for an individual with experience in a similar role, ideally with a strong Excel and system skills.
The company offers a fantastic innovative culture and people-based environment and will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Accounts and consolidations for review
- Assist with Daily Sales and Production reporting
- FBT supporting reconciliations
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Maintain asset register
- Assist with inputs regarding the weekly profit estimate process, preparation of variance analysis for review
- Assist with Monthly National Reporting and other cross divisional reporting
Requirements for the role will include:
- Prior experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree qualifications;
- Commenced CA/CPA qualification post degree accreditation;
- Excellent verbal, non‑verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills;
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 96412422 or send your CV to email@example.com ; Quoting “Assistant Accountant Western Suburbs”.