|Salary:||$85k + Super|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
- 6 month Maternity leave cover
- Fixed term contract
- Work from home/North Sydney office
You will be working for a well-known Engineering Consultancy based in North Sydney. We are looking for an experienced Project Administrator to support multiple Global offices. This company are a Global Engineering Consultancy firm, established over 60 years ago. They have a fantastic collaborative culture and are looking for someone to join the Project team for 6 months, covering a maternity leave vacancy. You will be set up to work from home until we are allowed back in to the office. You will also have flexibility to work from home once restrictions are lifted (2-3 days per week). There are regular social events with the team and an opportunity to boost your experience and work on exciting projects in Sydney.
Day to Day Duties:
- Assist Global Sustainability Director in day-to-day diary/query management.
- Coordinate and minute all group forums including leadership, pursuits.
- Coordinate sustainability technical sessions.
- Preparation of tender and bid submissions.
- Reporting to the Global Director.
- Develop and maintain branding including capability statements, project reviews, proposals, CVs etc.
- Engaging with Global teams in New Zealand, Vancouver and London.
- Twice monthly meetings with London office will be out of hours – virtual meetings.
- Attending discipline meetings and recording action points, monitoring progress and outcomes.
- Update resource allocation of team members.
- Organise and attend project start up meetings.
- Arranging meetings, taking action points, chasing attendees for meeting outcomes.
- Create and draft various project documentation.
- Update financials and plan for forecasting preparation weekly on a weekly basis.
- Assist with monthly invoices by distributing to PL’s once received by Finance and ensuring they are sent back once checked and approved.
- Minimum 3 + years’ experience in project administration capacity within the same or similar industry.
- Project financial experience.
- Experience in preparing tender an bid submissions.
- Experience in following a Project Delivery Lifecycle.
- Project & change management experience.
- Strong demonstrated financial/commercial acumen.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Study towards project management highly regarded.
Apply: Please apply by following the link.