- Parramatta/Rosehill 3 days a week / WFH
- Initial 6-month contract (Possibility of extension)
- Pays up to $960 - $1060 a day + Super (40-hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Manager and the role entails being a key member of the Senior Leadership Team for the works package delivering one of Sydney’s complex rail Integrated Infrastructure Developments.
- Model good leadership to inspire direction and delivery, develop people, and drive change
- Provide project management and technical capability to project manage the delivery of rail infrastructure works.
- Lead on ensuring the safe delivery of the works
- Manage the schedule of works to optimise safe and timely delivery and minimise disruption delay and inconvenience to stakeholders.
- Track construction schedules and associated costs for achieving project completion management, certainty of delivery and whole-of-life cost.
- Minimise impacts on the environment by monitoring the significance and effects of noise, vibration, air quality, transport, heritage, waste, water, and energy management
- Identify and manage risks associated with the delivery of construction activities, ensuring project performance monitoring and reporting.
- Contribute to procurement requirements, tender assessments and evaluation to support the management of contracts
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Construction or equivalent experience of large-scale brownfield rail infrastructure works in an urban environment.
- Extensive experience in civil structures, tunnelling, retaining walls and deep excavation and safety
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by clicking on the Apply link.
For more information, please contact Sayed Hashimi on email@example.com or 0403 156 880