|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become an integral member of a market leading organisation. You will be working in a supportive, encouraging and progressive team environment. The sky is the limit in this role as you will play an integral part in the business.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Retail Lending Operations team to establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets.
- The role will have ownership of assessing the overall quality lending to ensure compliance with all legislative regulatory requirements.
- Will require designing, implementing (including gaining stakeholder approval) and delivering a QA Framework and plan for the function.
- Responsible for providing QA guidance and oversight to the RLO workstreams.
- Conducts quality assurance audits of activated contracts, lending and settlements, call quality and other processes to ensure standards are maintained.
- Work in partnership with Lending Specialists to maintain quality of lending, adherence to compliance and policy, and efficiency.
- Ensure that lending policies and processes are being met and are consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
- Coordinate the activities required to meet these ALL quality standards and will work in close partnership with the Lending Operations team, Shared Services team and the People and Performance teams.
- Own the QA process including call quality/ lending QA
- Develop and implement processes to ensure Monitoring & Supervision activities remain relevant in managing our risk
- Compliance. Design and own a program that monitors the adherence to legal compliance by the RLO.
- Write, review and publish policy, process and procedure for the RLO.
- Design and own a program that monitors quality of the RLO.
- Monitor compliance to procedure, policy and legislation
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the Lending Operation’s management team one that is able to provide leadership and direction.
- Strong ability to verify data quickly and data entry/accuracy
- Experience in high volume, heavily regulated processing environment
- Degree qualified or at a minimum Cert IV in Training
- Good knowledge of the following legislation:
- Personal Property Security Register
- Competition & Consumer Act
- Privacy Act
- National Consumer Credit Protection Act
- Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Financing Act
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills
This is an ASAP start role, if you are looking for a new opportunity and have the relevant experience please apply now.