|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Reconciliations Officer
- $55K - $60K + Super
- International Organisation
An excellent opportunity has arisen in the finance team for a successful international organisation. If you are looking for a progressive Accounts opportunity this could be for you.
We are recruiting a Reconciliations Officer to join a commercial organisation in North Sydney. The company offers a fantastic innovative culture and people based environment.
This role will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
On offer is a fantastic supportive environment which actively supports individual’s careers as well as providing a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Daily/weekly Bank reconciliations for multiple accounts
- Liaising with the Collections Officer on overdue accounts
- Daily receipting and bank statement processing
- Running weekly and monthly overdue debtor reports
- Account reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly journal processing
- Allocations of payments
- Managing the petty cash for multiple offices
- Managing foreign currencies
- Monthly banking
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholder queries
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar Receipting/Reconciliations Officer role
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own work load
- Good time management skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new processes quickly
- A problem solver with a flexible approach to work
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 96412422 or send your CV to email@example.com Quoting “Reconciliations Officer North Sydney”.