|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the Role:
Charterhouse is a large, privately owned recruitment business specialising in key verticals such as IT, Legal, Finance and Professional Support. We are a top 5 supplier of contract staff into NSW Government and are looking for a driven and ambitious Resourcer to join one of the highest performing teams across Charterhouse Globally with a view to transitioning into the role of a Recruitment Consultant.
Reporting into the Director for the Government Specialist Division, you will support 5 Recruitment Consultants in the sourcing of suitable candidates whilst ensuring candidate care remains at the forefront of everything we do.
- Working closely alongside experienced recruitment consultants to support their recruitment needs whilst keeping on top of live candidate pools
- Source skilled candidates for multiple roles including but not limited to Communications, Policy, Strategy, Procurement, Contract Management etc. across large client base of Government Agencies
- Upload candidates onto Fieldglass and liaise with Contractor Central (Talent Acquisition) teams
- Build and develop strong relationships with candidates
- Meeting candidates face to face and at their places of work
- Strong communicator with the ability to develop strong relationships
- Commercial acumen and the ability to determine a good candidate from a bad one
- You’re organized, have strong time management skills and are able to prioritise effectively
- Desire to learn and develop professionally
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Comprehensive training program to transition into a Recruitment
- Consultant should you want to
- Spectacular office views of Harbour Bridge and Opera House including a huge balcony for Friday drinks
- 360 reviews with HR Manager - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Easy going culture and down to earth team
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.