|Posted:||10 months ago|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a candidate with:
- Attention to detail – due to limitations of the current data management system used, candidate needs to be able to proactively identify data inconsistencies whilst interacting with and entering the data.
- Advanced Excel skills – pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, nested formulas, pivot table graphs. Large data set to be cut and diced in many different ways.
- Willingness to do data entry as a single task for days at a time when required.
- Safety Background – understanding of safety occurrence reporting and risk management process. If candidate has no safety background then experience/exposure to civil construction industry as a minimum.
- Proactive - work with other team members, self-starter and able to take tasks to completion whilst meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Experience in the Government Sector is preferred but not necessary
- Data Entry – requires understanding of what is being entered and categorising the data. Must be consistent in categories assigned to narrative based data.
- Provide risk management support
- Support the integration of the Safety Risk Management Program
- Prepare risk reports and relevant technical documentation, including development of risk management tools and processes
- General Ad hoc duties