|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to 165k base + competitive bonus|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Recognized for their Agile processes and leading position in technology, a large financial services provider is seeking a security architect in their Sydney CBD office. As partnering with senior stakeholders across complex projects, this role requires a solid experience as a solution security architect in a fast-path environment on top of a sounded knowledge of the regulatory requirements specific to the financial industry.
- Ensure that the security controls and security solutions are compliant to the industry best practices and regulatory requirements
- Deliver security solution architecture projects across all the security domains
- Develop security guidelines and patterns in compliance with the risk appetite
- Provide expert recommendations across a number of platforms and major projects
- Be a subject matter expert in emerging technologies, industry developments and best practices in the security field
- At least 5 years of experience in security solution architecture in a large corporate or a reputable consulting firm
- Relevant industry qualifications as CISSP, CISM with a strong plus for SABSA
- Deep expertise in several security domains such as Infrastructure Security, Network Security, Cloud Security. IAM, SIEM, DLP and Application Security
- Ability to build-up strategic relationships with the business owners and to understand the critical regulatory requirements of the financial industry
- Track record in leading large projects in a complex environment
- Tactful advisor, excellent communication and political savyness
Please note that this role doesn't offer sponsorship and that all candidates should have current working rights in Australia. For more details please get tin touch with Charlotte Bridault at email@example.com / +61 2 9641 5134. Thanks for your interest.