- 6 Partner Advisory Firm – located in the heart of Newcastle
- The beach is right on your door step! Early finishes and lunch breaks at the beach – what's not to love?
- Recognised as one of Newcastle’s most reputable accounting firms
Due to continuous growth year on year, this has created the opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join one of Newcastle's leading business advisory divisions. You will service a portfolio of clients up to $300mil in size covering a number of industries including technology, media, construction, property development and many more.
They are a dynamic business advisory firm which you will be a key contributor to their fast growing business and will help to build their future as well as your own career. Reporting to a Partner, you will have responsibility for managing assignments, assisting in the development of more junior members of the team and building lasting client relationships.
- 6 month performance reviews
- Monthly RDO
- Paid Membership Fees
- Monthly birthday/milestone celebrations
- New Client/Employee Referral Cash Bonus
- Xero firm with technology being a main focus - paperless
- Genuine work life balance
The environment we come in to every day is an important part of our working life. We are therefore focused on making this a fun, transparent, and social place to work. From EOFY celebrations to casual Fridays & ongoing events throughout the year, we recognise the importance of celebrating and reflecting on client and team wins including the recognition of individual achievements in the workplace.
- Between 3-5 years experience within public practice in Australia;
- CA/CPA Qualified or close to finishing;
- Experience in directly communicating with clients
- Used Xero accounting software
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion