|Salary:||Up to $1000 - $1100 p/d|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial 12- month contract
- Up to $1000 - $1100 p/d
A Federal Government Agency is looking for a Senior Change Manager to work on multiple major projects.
The primary purpose of the role is to define and manage the change requirements and lead the change execution to the projects and program supported.
About the role:
- Develop and execute the change management components of plans.
- Work with the business to assess change impacts across internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate change risks.
- Assess capability uplift required across the impacted teams and conduct learning needs analyses for impacted stakeholders, including the approach and roadmap for delivery of effective training materials/tools and encompassing logistics and delivery.
- Work with the internal communications teams to develop communications plans that align with the overall strategic direction and broader communications activities
- Monitor success to mitigate change impacts and support effective adoption and transition to BAU.
- 5 years’ experience leading delivery end to end change management
- Ability to drive transformation change and lead the process for embedded sustainable change.
- Ability to lead large forums with complex stakeholder groups.
- Experience with change principles and methodologies (Prosci, ADKAR, Agile)
- Experience in financial services or government agencies.
Must have the ability to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance.
For more information, please contact Jack Waddell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2499