|Salary:||Competitive base + 20% bonus|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
A large global corporate with advanced capabilities in threat hunting is expanding their CERT team in Sydney at level 3. While requiring a high-level of competencies across detection and response, this role provides the opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in this area and to benefit from the latest technologies and tools in threat hunting. A must have for anyone passionate about complex threats and with a forward thinker approach. If you spend some of your nights / weekend looking at samples in your own lab, you should definitely get in touch.
- Full-life cycle of cyber security incident managements from detection to response and tailored remediation
- In-depth analysis of advanced threats, including log correlations, static and dynamic analysis, reverse engineering and network forensics
- Creation of remediation tactics and presentation at group level of emerging threats
- Implementation of best practice in threat hunting and participation to workshops as SME
- Advanced knowledge of the threats landscape and related best practices
- Sounded experience in network security, endpoint security, system forensic and artefacts analysis
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, OSX and app platforms with at least intermediate level in Python
- Experience in the SOC of a end-user corporate
- Industry certifications as CISSP, GIAC or other relevant CERT courses
Please note this role doesn't provide relocation package or sponsorship to work in Australia. If you need more information / are not sure about your adequacy for this role, please get in touch with Charlotte Bridault at email@example.com / +61 2 9641 5134. Thank you for your interest.