|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Senior Accounting Role
- Opportunity to manage a team
My client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Group Accountant. The role will begin with improving systems around the reporting process and ensuring greater risk management. It is newly created and is primarily to assist with the financial reporting including production of the statutory accounts.
The opportunity reports to the Financial Controller and manages the daily operation of the finance function. You will be dealing with multiple contracts and be liaising with territory based commercial teams across Australia.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Production of the statutory accounts, ensuring tax compliance and assessing legislative impact to the business
- Preparing consolidated management reports around business performance and provide analysis to senior management and operational teams
- Reviewing governance around construction projects in order that risks are mitigated and accurate WIP is recorded
- Liaising with business leads across the organisation, communicating the financial results and advising them on any technical accounting issues
Requirements for the role will include:
- CA/CPA qualified accountant from Big-4 or leading mid-tier firm
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to lead a team of people
- Good systems improvement skills
We are seeking an individual with good communication skills and a passion for getting things right. My client has a number of developments in the pipeline and can genuinely offer an exciting phase of sustained growth.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Rupinder Kandola on (02) 9641 2443 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org