A Government Agency is looking to hire a Senior Management Accountant. Must be an Australian citizen, $57 + super per hr, temp to perm
A Government agency is looking to hire a Senior Management Accountant to join their Corporate Services Group to help provide effective management of the budgeting, procurement, and reporting process. This role will initially be on a 3 month temp contract with an option to go permanent. Must be an Australian Citizen.
This role will be responsible of the Management Reporting of the department and oversea other area’s including procurement.
- Undertake management accounting activities such as preparing and completing budget estimates, internal budget development, internal management reporting, liaison with other divisions on budget performance, and assisting with other Commonwealth Government reporting requirements, and other ad hoc reports.
- Undertake procurement and contract management, insurance and taxation reporting, and financial management and information systems reporting and processing.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Finance Unit’s outcomes as identified in the Finance Business Plan and assist with the development of the agencies Financial Procedures manual and policies as required.
- CPA/CA qualified with a relevant degree qualification.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of management accounting activities, preferably within a government environment
- Ability to use initiative and solve problems
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Strong Communication skills