||$750 - $800 per day + super
||13 days ago
- Flexible working environment
- Must have a procative, can do attitude and be a team player
- High performing team with a great culture!
This position is to step into a friendly environment, to support on a BAU basis high level operational issues of the network. It is a contract position for a community focused organisation based in the inner Eastern Suburbs. This will be an initial 6 month contract which may extend, you will be stepping into a strong team culture, that are high performers and genuinely like what they do.
- Participate in major incident and ensure restoration of service, investigations on root cause and continuous improvement
- Monitor, manage and address network issues, alerts and events
- Ensure network equipment firmware is updated and there is patching compliance, exception monitoring and remediation actions
- Fix network incidents/faults and action service requests through associated ticketing tools, ensuring action and history tracking and reduction in ticket backlog
- 5+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to a contract position
- Excellent technical knowledge and demonstrated experience of:
- LAN and WAN
- Content filtering
- DDoS protection and associated devices (switches, WAP’s, firewalls, routers, load balancers, DMZ’s etc)
- Configuration and Backup
- Disaster recovery
- Knowledge of products such as Cisco and Aruba- Certification is desired
- Comfortable working with an open door policy and following up on resolutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Walking distance from the train station, in a great location!
- Street parking close by
- High chance of extension beyond the 6 months
- Collaborative team, high performing team
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.