|Salary:||190k base + super + bonus|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Recognized for their Agile processes and leading position in technology, a large financial services provider is seeking an experienced strategic security architect to take the lead of their projects in Perth. As having full ownership of the security architecture function, this role requires a solid experience of security architecture in a complex and fast-path environment on top of a sounded knowledge of the regulatory requirements specific to the financial industry. This role will be rewarding for a seasoned security architect looking for a highly-visible role and the attached remuneration.
- Lead the security architecture initiatives and support the development of the internal security posture
- Provide expert recommendations across a number of platforms and major projects
- Review and contribute to all refererence architecture and act as a liaison with the executive management on strategic points
- Ensure that business requirements are translated into the appropriate architecture in respect of regulatory requirements
- Be a subject matter expert in emerging technologies, industry developments and best practices in the security field
- At least 8 years of experience in security design / consulting and solution architecture
- Relevant industry qualifications as CISSP, CISM on top of architecture frameworks as TOGAF and SABSA
- Deep expertise in at least 2 security domains such as Cloud, Identity Management, DevOps, App Security, Network Security, etc
- Ability to build-up strategic relationships with the business owners and to understand the critical regulatory requirements of the financial industry
- Track record in leading large projects in a complex environment
- Tactful advisor, excellent communication and political savyness
The role might also be of interest for senior candidates looking to relocate from another Australian city to Perth and relocation support can be discussed. Please note that this role doesn't offer sponsorship and that all candidates should have current working rights in Australia. For more details please get tin touch with Charlotte Bridault at firstname.lastname@example.org / +61 2 9641 5134. Thanks for your interest.