- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial 6-month contract
- Up to $750 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Town Planner to coordinate and prepare land use and transport planning advice to planning authorities and private developers for land use planning and development proposals.
- Ensure the Agency meets its statutory obligations in responding to development consent authorities under the requirements of the Environmental Planning and Assessment (EPA) Act and the Roads Act in respect to land use plans, development applications and proposals by adhering to the required timeframes
- Ensure that land use development does not compromise network safety or efficiency objectives and identify appropriate measures to resolve potential conflicts.
- Ensure the relevant stakeholders understand the Agency’s requirements for land use plans and development consents by liaising and negotiating with internal staff, State Government (transport, environment and planning agencies), Council officers, and public and private organisations
- Work collaboratively with other regions to build a consistent approach to land use planning assessment and management
- Contribute advice for the development of strategies to integrate existing and future land uses as part of transport infrastructure and services
- Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning, Engineering, Urban Planning or another relevant field
- Proven experience in integrated road transport and urban planning and/or development-related traffic impact assessment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com