|Posted:||4 months ago|
BAU level 1 & 2 Service Desk role, on an initial 6 month contract with the view for further extension. Great team, partly remote working.
- Flexible working environment
- Must have strong customer service and phone manner
- High performing team with a great culture!
This position is to step into a friendly environment, to support on a BAU basis on level 1 and 2 queries. It is a contract position for a community focused organisation based in the inner Eastern Suburbs. This will be an initial 6 month contract which may extend, you will be stepping into a strong team culture, that are high performers and genuinely like what they do.
- Take care on day to day level 1 and 2 queries
- Telephone queries, working with the ticketing system and walk up while you are in the office.
- Strong stakeholder engagement in dealing with end users
- 2+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to a contract position
- Experience in supporting modern workplace technologies; Microsoft, Windows 7 and Windows 10, Virtual machines, Microsoft applications including Office suite and supporting remote devices
- Knowledge of smart phone technologies.
- Experience with supporting PC’s and hardware
- Experience working with call logging systems
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile.
- Comfortable working with an open door policy and following up on resolutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Walking distance from the train station, in a great location!
- Street parking close by
- High chance of extension beyond the 6 months
- Collaborative team, high performing team
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.