|Salary:||A salary of up to $100K for the right candidate!|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Our client is a leading energy supplier who needs a fantastic Space Planner to cover a Maternity Leave in a FTC for 12 months.
The role is required to deliver a variety of tasks relating to space planning and management, with a focus on exceptional customer service and National process alignment, it will see you leading a full office relocation from the CBD to Barangaroo.
The duties will include but not limited to:
- Coordination of space management activities including data integrity for our Offices
- Serraview subject matter expert (SME) for portal, service request and reporting requirements
- Delivery of all BAU activities relating to Serraview and space management tasks
- Developing and implementing communication plans for the office relocation.
- Communication and information management including preparing and distributing information to the business
- Providing timely reporting to the Site Manager and escalate any issues appropriately.
Experience in space planning, project management, operations management and change management would be advantageous, however more importantly you’ll have outstanding administration, organisation and communication skills.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com