|Salary:||$75k - $90k + Super + Bonus (Neg)|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
If you're a talented SQL Developer looking for a permanent role within a reputable business in Sydney CBD, then this may be the role for you...
Great working environment fostering creativity and flexibility.
- 5+ Years' commercial SQL Development experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Skills / Knowledge:
- SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2014 / (experience with 2016 highly advantageous)
- SSAS / SSRS / .Net / C# (advantageous)
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Experience in system builds and release management.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Duties (include but not limited to)
- Design / develop T-SQL procedures / stored procedures
- Query performance tuning / optimization
- SSIS package development
- Develop underlying databases and data models
- Develop, manage and maintain data dictionary and or metadata.
- Ensure compliance of standards and conventions in developing programs.
- Perform and execute data extraction, transformation and loading using ETL tools.
- Maintain and manage all versions of data models for production, testing and developing databases.
- Translate business requirements into software applications and models.
- Resolve and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Provide constructive input and solutions for improving processes
For more info contact Craig on: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9641 2408