This notable organisation based in the CBD require a SuccessFactors Administrator to support the business with now they have finished their implementation. The focus will be on stakeholder management, system administration, process enhancement and developing solutions. You will be part of a high performing Applications team that have amazing retention, team culture, and take strong pride in their work.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Taking ownership and be the go to person for SuccessFactors within the business
- Maintain various SuccessFactor modules and troubleshooting accordingly with business needs
- Work with HR & payroll to provide support post implementation, troubleshoot and liaise in regard to system fixes
- Work with the vendor to diagnose and communicate large scale issues as well as now enhances needed from the business
- Report on progress of processes and draw up reports
- Act as first point of contact to line managers and users
- Data integrity and some reporting
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Specific demonstrated experience in SuccessFactors modules – Employee Central and Talent Acquisition Modules are essential
- Experience/knowledge of business operations/processes including analysis
- Ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing HR functions and the project team
- Knowledgeable in HR policies, practices, and ability to anticipate future trends affecting the business from a systems and process perspective
- Possess a strong understanding of system configuration and functionality to implement needs
- A proactive and hardworking approach to work
Benefits & culture:
- The open plan offices in the CBD are based near public transport.
- Flexibility offered - good mix of working from home and in the office
- Work with passionate industry leaders within a notable brand
- Have the opportunity for longer term work and career progression
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.