|Posted:||8 months ago|
Supervisor | Business Advisory
- $90-100k inc super.
- Clear and fast path to Manager.
- Work closely with the partners on high profile clients.
About the Company
Based in Spring Hill, an Accounting & Advisory firm who have been in business for over 30 years are looking for a Supervisor / Assistant Manager to join their Business Advisory Team.
The founding partners are ex Big 4 who spotted a gap in the market for a firm to provide big firm capability while offering the high touch and personal service that a smaller, more boutique firm can provide. Since then, they have gone from strength to strength and are now a mid-sized firm in their own right, but they’re still true to their original mission.
The office is open plan, bright, airy and has all the mod-cons that you could want. Free tea, coffee and snacks are on offer and there’s an active social scene and calendar of events throughout the year.
You will have access to all the latest cloud-based tech solutions that allow you to get your work done from where you are.
This is a firm who are still growing and acquiring clients through referrals all the time, so we are looking for someone who has their eye on the future and is looking to move into a Manager role in the short-term.
About the Role
Due to an internal promotion and growth of the team, this is a newly created role. You will be responsible for managing a book of clients, while also supervising and coaching a team of juniors and intermediates.
- Tax Returns and Financial Statements Preparation for various entities. Check and review the work of your team.
- BAS/IAS, FBT and GST returns.
- Div7a calculations.
- Take client meetings face to face, via Zoom or on the phone.
- Staff recruitment, training, and development.
- Participate in business development activities and attend networking events.
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- At least 5 years’ experience with an Australian Accounting firm(s).
- A Sound understanding of Tax Compliance issues.
- Fantastic communication skills and have a desire to advance your career.
- Hands on use of Xero or MYOB would be a big advantage.
Culture & Benefits
- A flat working structure and an open-door policy where you get to work closely with the firm partners.
- State of the art, modern offices with all the latest tech.
- Regular internal and external training courses.
- Paid future qualifications such as CTA or any other job relevant qualification.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Free tea, coffee and snacks.
- WFH and flexi hours policy.
- Awesome Christmas Party, Melbourne Cup and EOFY events.
- Quarterly incentives.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this role, please APPLY via this advert, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org