|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Systems accounting role
- Expertise with NetSuite ERP
- CBD location
My client is looking to recruit a systems accountant to help consolidate its already impressive growth and future-proof more as expected. The role sits within the finance team and essentially supports them and their internal customer group to meet the demands for high-quality analysis and information.
You will assist colleagues with reporting/analytical requests and systems performance as well as help integrate newly acquired business on to the same financial platform. Essentially you will develop and automate the ERP to meet all technical finance and forecasting needs, companywide.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the interface between finance, the wider business and external consultants to achieve deliverables
- Engaging with senior stakeholders within the business to better understand their requirements and financial deliverables
- Resolving general ledger issues surrounding journals, reconciliations and month-end duties
- Ad hoc financial reporting and general accounting duties as required in excessively busy periods
Requirements will include:
- Genuine expertise with NetSuite ERP system. You will be the go-to person short of external third-party IT support providers
- Strong systems and wider business improvements track record, ideally within an expanding SME
- Strong background in accounting and finance, you need to understand technical reporting requirements as well as planning and analysis
- Excellent excel skills up to macro level and genuine ability to build reports and automate processes and procedures
Relevant tertiary finance qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA) is preferable but not essential, key will be your ability to utilise your previous accounting background to customise NetSuite.
My client is a rapidly expanding business and a market leader within their space. You will instantly recognise their brands and be given the opportunity to grow and fulfil your potential within a fun environment.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and feel you meet the criteria then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote JN-157011