|Salary:||$110 K Package|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Professional
- Working for a global organisation
- Internally recruiting for the finance sector
The Internal Recruiter provides a high quality, end to end, Talent Acquisition service that is pro-active, professional and adds value to the business
About the company
My client is part of an international group of business’s, it combines some of the world’s leading industrial, natural and financial resources, working together towards the delivery of a common industrial strategy.
About the role
The Internal Recruiter contributes to the success of the business by partnering with Hiring Managers and Human Resources to attract, engage, recruit and appoint the best talent to help the company achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
You will be required to:
- Provide a high-quality end to end service to the business for both internally and externally advertised positions.
- At all times address customer (HR, HM, candidate) needs with sense of urgency and value-add, using influencing and negotiation skills to educate and persuade around systems, policy, process and procedure.
- Take a thorough recruitment brief with the hiring manager, understanding competencies, experience and cultural fit required to be successful in the role.
- Plan and implement appropriate sourcing strategies, including database search, effective ad-writing, use of niche job boards as appropriate and other alternative sourcing strategies.
- Business partnering capability with strong skill set in relationship building and influencing
- Previous experience in in house recruitment (typically 3 - 5+ years), headhunting and sourcing passive candidates
- Rigorous approach to selecting candidates and using a recruitment system and a positive attitude, resilience and resourceful approach to solving problems
- A high degree of teamwork and ability to manage competing demands of different stakeholders
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Nikita Dhadli 02 9641 2424 email@example.com