|Posted:||26 days ago|
Unique opportunity to work for a leading transport company in Melbourne | Key Recruitment role including white collar and assessment centres
- Work for an iconic Melbourne brand
- End-to-end recruitment & assessment centres | Fast paced environment
- Supportive culture | Focus on diversity & inclusion
About the Company
This iconic Melbourne brand have a need for skilled Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition Officer to support their busy team. The primary function of this role is to provide end to end recruitment support to managers and business units, as well as drive some key bulk recruitment. The engagement is for fixed term of 6/ 7 months currently but may lead on to longer term work. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a police check.
About the role
- Build meaningful relationships with hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of their teams & recruitment needs
- Support with key volume recruitment drives & independently deliver assessment centre
- Coach & support Managers with recruitment approval processes & best-practice recruitment
- Take detailed job briefs with Hiring Managers to form a good understanding of each role & team, propose recruitment strategies and lead the process to hire
- Manage external & internal advertising
- Shortlist, phone screen & schedule interviews for suitable candidates as agreed with Hiring Managers
- Facilitate approvals, offers and onboarding steps for successful candidates
- Undertake regular reporting on recruitment stats and track meaningful data as required
- Support improvements to our recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Previous experience within a busy HR/Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition role
- Sound knowledge and experience in best practice recruitment processes
- Demonstrated experience delivering & running Assessment Centres
- Previous experience working with talent acquisition metrics and reporting
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to strive under pressure
- Generous remuneration & Free public transport
- Opportunity for longer term/ permanent employment
- People & safety at the forefront
- Flexibility offered
- Focus on diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to grow your experience and network in a great organisation
Please APPLY today or email Liz at Lizr@charterhouse.com.au for more information. All applications will be treated with discretion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.