- 6-month contract– immediate start
- Permanent opportunity
- $600 - $650 + super daily rate
Due to significant growth, my client has created the opportunity for a Tax Manager to join their team.
You will play an active role in supporting the Senior Tax Manager and clients with respect to their tax reporting operations and related queries.
You will play a crucial role in being the middleman between the business and its external and internal clients. Clients include large industry superannuation funds and managed investment trusts based in Australia.
Location-wise, it is only a 10mins walk from the station conveniently located in the Sydney CBD.
- Review and preparation of specific supplementary tax reporting
- Process improvement and maximising efficiencies on tax processes
- Ensure that all deliverables are captured, completed and delivered according to agreed timetables and client
- Review of certain complex tax distributions and tax returns for unit trust clients
- Assist and facilitate communication with clients over their tax reporting requirements and tax-related queries
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with the on-going tax process
- Provision of training, coaching and guidance to team members
Successful candidate must have:
- CPA/CA Qualified (OR) Masters of Tax desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Accounting/Finance/Law)
- At least 5 years’ experience in tax accounting
- Preferably gained in a professional accounting or financial services environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently looking for a role they can really commit to and grow together with the business. It will suit someone who likes a challenge and can be flexible and adaptable to moving briefs and lots going on.
How to Apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org