|Salary:||$450 a day including Super|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- North Sydney
- $450 a day including Super
This role supports the General Manager, as well as his wider team of Executive Managers, Program and Project Managers . This is a team size of 6 people with the view to grow.
This is a fast paced, high performing team, the Hiring Manager travels frequently and the team manage multiple high profile / large scale projects. The Team Assistant must be able to work independently with little direction.
Duties to include:
- Managing meetings for leadership team - ensuring that all meetings are scheduled in diaries, making sure documents are updated, booking meeting rooms. These may be internal project meetings or meetings with external vendors/partners Supporting GM and the wider team with requests as required
- Diary management / meeting management
- Travel booking / management
- Expense management for GM and team as required
- Invoicing, managing PO's, managing vendor queries
- Working closely with other EA’s, internal stakeholders to arrange senior level meetings
- Sending out requests for meeting papers, consolidating information, collating data, formatting papers for all meetings and distribution
- Assisting with preparing presentation materials
- General coordination of the team
- Setting up new starters, assisting with facilities, ordering IT, inductions etc
- Ad hoc admin as required
- Must have high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal - ability to review meeting documents, re-format if required, ensure spelling and grammar is consistent
- Must have exceptional time management, ability to organise others as well as themselves
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and Stakeholder management
- High level of confidentiality
- Must have experience supporting a team
- Must have experience in expense and travel management
- High level of flexibility, maintain business continuity in an ever changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
This is a full time position based in North Sydney paying up to $450 a day including Super.
Due to the role being a year long contract, candidates on a Working Holiday Visa will not be considered.
Please apply now!