|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become an integral member of one of Australia’s largest projects. You will be working in a fast paced, supportive, encouraging and progressive team environment. This role has the potential to go permanent.
The office culture is extremely important to the company and you will benefit from working within a vibrant, close knit team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the team on a daily basis
- Diary management
- Arranging and scheduling meetings.
- Booking of travel and accommodation for the team
- Minute taking
- Onboarding of new contractors
- Ordering stationary along with ad-hoc administrative tasks
If you are someone who can think on their feet with little direction, has previous experience as a team assistant and strong Excel skills, please apply now.
***Please note no working holiday visa holders will be suitable for this role***