|Posted:||10 months ago|
Job descriptionThis global leading financial services organisation is currently going through large program of work and are looking for a highly capable technical business analyst to join their team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in working with the product development team. You will be well experienced working in an AGILE environment and with capturing non functional requirements and process mapping. You will enjoy working in a collaborative organisation that fosters culture and progression within the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with, product developers, designers and testers to provide clarification when required
- Requirements gathering and analysis using Agile techniques
- Facilitation of workshops including requirements gathering sessions
- Write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team
- Review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements
- Actively participate in Agile processes including planning and estimation
- Promote the best practice use of Agile techniques
- Showcase the products to project stakeholders
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Conduct training sessions with stakeholders and end users
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met
- Perform other duties as directed
- Strong AGILE methodology experience
- Background in development / programming
- Previously worked for a Financial Services Company.
- A passion for innovation, Agile and delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Leadership skills and the ability to work independently or effectively within a group environment
- Process reengineering background working with product development teams.
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453