|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
With an immediate start, looking for a temporary Corporate Receptionist to work for a fantastic Consultancy firm, based on St Kilda Rd. 10 minutes from the CBD with a great team and culture.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls, transferring to the appropriate colleague/taking a message and passing it on accordingly.
- Responsible for meeting room bookings
- Setting up meeting rooms for meetings/conferences
- Ordering catering and ensuring each room is clean and tidy after every meeting
- Ensuring the reception area is immaculately presented at all times.
To be considered for this role you must be incredibly polished and well presented at all times and ideally have previous experience working in a corporate environment. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and be able to hit the ground running. Please apply now, or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org
***If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Office Support, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.***