|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
About the role
My client is a national law firm with state-of-the-art offices in most capital cities, including a beautiful office located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. The firm has an excellent team culture with some excellent benefits.
The firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support their growing Environment & Planning team. The role would suit a legal secretary who is confident in their ability and can work well in a fast-paced, busy environment.
To be considered for this role it is essential to have:
- 3 years’ experience within a litigation-based team
- Excellent attention to detail and appropriate time management skills
- A strong work ethic, and ability to work confidently within a large team
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office abilities
Some of the duties will include:
- Diary and telephone management
- Monthly billing
- General administration
- Preparing legal documents and letters
- Liaising with clients and associated parties
How to apply
If you have the attitude and skillset to master this role, please apply now via the link below. You can also email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 02 9641 2421 for a confidential discussion.