|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About our client
My client is a leading international law firm with beautiful offices located in the heart of the CBD. This firm works with some exceptional brands and have a wonderful corporate culture, with some great social, sporting and health benefits to match.
They are currently recruiting an EA to support Partners within their market leading Infrastructure team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a diverse range of tasks, including:
- Regular planning, reviewing and assisting various client matters
- Use of precedent database for research, presentations and business development plans
- Drafting and amending documents, correspondence and presentations
- Liaising with clients directly and providing responses
- Overseeing billing for their practice area
- Managing, tracking and coordinating the review of WIP and matter billings
- Diary management, including scheduling meetings and travel, together with the preparation of relevant documents
- Attending client meetings when required to take notes, action points or follow up
- Assisting with the coordination and preparation of client events and liaising with the events team to arrange venues, invitations, presentations, seat planning, etc.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Previous experience in a senior administration or EA role (in a law firm is desired but not essential)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- A high degree of initiative, pro-activity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written communication skills, a keen attention to detail with the ability to draft documents and presentations quickly and accurately
- A client focused approach with the ability to develop professional relationships both internally and externally
How to apply
For more information regarding these roles, please contact David Drew on (02) 9641 2421 or apply via the link below.