|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About our client
Our client is a leading personal injury law firm with beautiful offices located in the heart of the CBD. This firm has wonderful corporate culture, with some great social, sporting and health benefits to match.
About the role
A role has recently become available within their Client Care team due to internal promotion that will see the successful candidate providing a diverse range of general administrative support to their legal teams, including:
- Opening new files;
- Ensuring solicitors are prepared for meetings;
- Preparing various marketing material;
- Diary management; and
- Other general administrative duties.
To be considered for one of these fantastic opportunities, candidates should possess:
- Outstanding HSC and ATAR results - results in legal studies will be highly regarded;
- At least 6 months experience within a corporate environment;
- Great written and verbal communication skills;
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong organizational skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- A confident, outgoing personality; and
- A willingness to learn new skills.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please hit APPLY NOW or for more information, please contact Jessika Anderson at Charterhouse on (02) 9641 2469.