|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
This National law firm is in an exciting period of growth and has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to support a team of Property Paralegals in Sydney’s Norwest. The firm offer a wide range of benefits to their employees including corporate discounts, paid parental leave and extra purchased annual leave. They have a professional yet relaxed culture and have many social and company events.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for someone to kick-start a career within the legal support industry, and within a reputable company that can offer growth:
- Open, close and maintain property files
- Photocopy, bind and collate documents
- Data entry
- Assist with contract preparation
- Assist where required with all administrative and secretarial tasks as directed
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a legal firm (highly desirable)
- A keen interest in a career with legal support
- A proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- An eagerness to learn
- Intermediate – Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
This a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that can offer long-term career prospects.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Ash Colston on 0474 007 773 | email@example.com for a confidential discussion.