|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
About the client
Our client is a leading top-tier firm both domestically and internationally who are committed to providing an environment devoted to the development of their professional and support staff. With breath-taking offices and an enviable client list, this firm’s focus on promoting excellence amongst their staff is of paramount importance to their success.
About the role
This new role has been created to ensure that the firm’s junior staff have a role model and leader whilst coordinating them on a day-to-day basis. The role would see the successful candidate:
- Provide coaching and support to junior team;
- Act as a central contact to ensure deadlines are met;
- Methodical organization to ensure the completion of core tasks; and
- Implementation of processes to improve quality of output of team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience leading a team of legal support staff;
- A nurturing, supportive and approachable personality;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills; and
- A positive and proactive approach to development and change.
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please hit APPLY NOW or contact the Charterhouse Legal Support team on 9641 2469 for a confidential discussion.