|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re partnering with a leading, national law firm in the search for an experienced Corporate Associate. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased workload within the team and offers exceptional career development opportunities under three leading Partners.
Award winning lawyers provide a variety of clients with expertise across a broad spectrum of industries.
This Sydney Corporate M&A team has been one of the most active Australian teams over the past year. The deal flow has been prolific and has included iconic transactions, hostile takeover bids, large scale cross border M&A and distressed debt transactions.
You will be involved in:
- Excellent mid-range Corporate M&A, general corporate advisory and commercial work.
What you need
- Corporate transactional experience gained either at a reputable firm;
- A strong client focus and demonstrated ability to form enduring relationships with peers, clients and industry experts;
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- Resilience and a commitment to excellence that matches our own;
- Pride in your work and who you work for;
- Strong academics.
- Attractive salary package
- No-nonsense environment, fun and cohesive
- Solid client base and autonomy
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com