|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the role
Here at Charterhouse, we’re working closely with a first-rate, global firm in Sydney to recruit an Associate with 3-5 years post admission experience, to join a growing Energy, Resources, Infrastructure & Corporate team.
The team boasts significant depth of knowledge and experience, allowing this energy practice to advise on all facets of the energy industry, including regulation, major project development and mergers and acquisitions.
This role will see you advising some of Australia's, and the globe's, leading power and petroleum companies and gain exposure to significant client contact. Reporting directly to partner, the work is rewarding, and this growing team has a high-performing, inclusive and learning-oriented culture.
- Relevant and current work experience, with particular reference to energy regulatory;
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously to be able to prioritise and manage the expectations of clients and work providers accordingly;
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written;
- Able to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Strong academic background;
- Ability to work well both in a team and individually.
- Here lies a fantastic opportunity for a legal professional seeking to take the next step in their career, in a supportive environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org