|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Auditor to work in an autonomous role within a fast-paced Government agency in Sydney’s West. The position is responsible for conducting compliance reviews & audits, risk assessments and performing audit procedures.
About the role:
- Conduct risk assessments and identifies controls in accordance with the Performance Management framework for the contract to mitigate identified risks;
- Conduct contract compliance reviews and audits using computer-aided auditing techniques (CAAT) as well as traditional auditing methods (eg. data sampling; generation of work papers);
- Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audits;
- Prepare working papers for review by the Senior Auditor; develop and discuss findings, recommendations and time lines for corrective action with responsible officer of operations audited and monitor the implementation status of agreed recommendations;
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (Accounting, Commerce or Business);
- 5 years audit experience (preferably in building and maintenance projects but not essential);
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deal with stakeholders;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Please apply by following the link.
For further enquiries, please contact Astrid Laurens on 02 9641 5124 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org