|Posted:||3 months ago|
Are you an Automation or Quality Assurance Test Engineer looking for a company to grow with on a permanent basis?
About the role
A new opportunity to work in a progressive bank as a true Automation Test Engineer. This role will see you working in a squad focussed on web based testing, whilst utilising your Java skills.
- Hands-on experience creating automation tests, targeting user experiences and backend APIs
- Experience testing within the SCRUM delivery methodology – working in squads
- Exposure to performance and reliability testing
- Experience using automation tools like Appium, Selenium and Karate API test
- Have used code repository tools like Bitbucket, GitHub etc
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Jenkins
- Used a cloud device farms for automation testing, e.g. BrowserStack or AWS device farm
- Used the BDD approach, e.g. Cucumber, Jasmine
- Worked with API development and test tools, e.g. Newman, Postman and SOAP UI
- Understanding of API definitions like Swagger / RAML / JSON / SOAP / Avro
- Used log search and processing tools like Kibana, AppDynamics, Elastic, Splunk and CloudWatch
How to apply
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.