|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client is a leading, first rate practice that seek a full or a part time banking and finance lawyer (approx. 4 - 6 years’ experience) to work on a project with a key client in the financial services industry.
The team act for lenders, borrowers, servicers, trustees, and other participants in an array of financing transactions, including corporate, acquisition, asset-based, project and real estate finance.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to further develop your legal and commercial skills by working on-site with the client.
- Work with highly regarded Partners focusing on varying degree of broader Banking and Finance matters
- Reporting directly to Partner, you will receive guidance through a structured mentoring program as well as a competitive salary.
- Active role in BD being involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
The firm are looking for a confident and driven individual who is able to provide strong technical advice to clients, and who is able to help drive the team forward.
- Ideally you will have experience in retail banking work including advising on the National Consumer Credit Protection Reporting Act, the National Credit Code and the Privacy Act;
- Stellar academic background and have trained with an established law firm
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and to take responsibility for this relationship;
- Strong service orientation and communication skills;
- You should have a strong client service ethic, initiative and drive, and work well as part of a team;
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop additional specialist knowledge.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or alexf@charterhouse