|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
As one of the world’s leading law firms, our client has both an exceptional client list and exceptional office spaces around the world as well as enviable benefits to match. They are currently looking for a Senior Legal Assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced environment to join fun and friendly Sydney office as part of their Banking and Finance team.
- Provide assistance to a small group of fee earners
- Complex diary management, including travel and event booking
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
- Drafting, reviewing and preparation of correspondence and documentation
- Experience within banking, finance or insolvency will be high regarded
- A bubbly, collaborative and resilient attitude
- Outstanding initiative and proactive approach to work
- Advanced MS Office and typing ability
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 for a confidential discussion.